Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

With Six You Get Blogroll - Week 4, #8



Good grief, another "new" way to view news? I was just getting used to the "old new" way to view news! CNN was my homepage! And what about the "old old" way to view news? I only just recently canceled my subscription to the Houston Chronicle! What was the "old, old, old" way? Viewing the news with my own eyeballs? Well, I am nothing if not open to better ways of doing things, if indeed, it proves to be better. I have subscribed to Bloglines and can now see everything I need/want to know on one page. Congratulations to me, I am more efficient. We shall see.

Wouldn't it be cool if we had one personal page to turn to every morning that would give us a heads up on what to expect each day? Auto: half tank, running at medium efficiency......Weather: cloudy, take an umbrella.......Hair: Crunchy, should have deep conditioned.....Outfit: Good lord, you're not wearing that, are you?.....Overall Outlook: Ehhh...could be better. Hmmm. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

No comments: