Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Susp.icio.us About Del.icio.us - Week 6, #13

First of all, the term "social networking tool" is just a turn off to me. I am reluctant to network - which always sounds like I'm catching someone in my sticky web - with people I don't know but with whom I supposedly share some small aspect of my life. We all wear glasses when we drive so....here's the 411 on the rest of my personal life. Maybe we all eat the same brand of yogurt. Is this necessary for me to know? I guess it's okay but WHO could possibly have so little else to do in their lives that they'd be remotely interested in MINE?? Still, if del.ici.ous is a way to have a "remote access" to my bookmarks, then I suppose that aspect of it is useful. I get it. But do they have to give it a name that sounds like someone is salivating?

1 comment:

Ada said...

Yeah,you just supposedly share some small aspect of your life.Recently,I have made some friends on interracialmatch.com since i were member of it,and i am very gald share my life with them.