Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Looking for Mr. Sidebar - Week 4, #9

Okay, pretty cool. I suppose if one is going to keep up-to-date on the latest news on the net, one should know WHERE to find said news. Feedster, Topix, Technorati and Syndic8 all seemed like useful search tools but I will probably use Technorati, if any. I need something that's easy to use and doesn't confuse easily-muddled people like myself.

Besides, where else would I find out about this little gem, TIOTI (Tape It Off The Internet), a real find for TV junkies like myself and just launched today! The title is a little misleading because you can't actually tape anything, but if you're looking for that old episode of "Frasier" where Niles proposes to Daphne on the night before her wedding to Donny....bingo. A lot of sites offer current series episodes - and this site does as well - but sometimes it's difficult to find shows you thought were long-gone to that great Zenith void in the sky. Use my TIOTI search box in the sidebar of this blog and start watching now! Partridge Family, here I come.

No comments: