Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Myself the Elf - Week 5, #12

At first, I thought that Library Elf was a silly tool. After all, reminders are provided by our own library without having to register at yet another site. But after closer inspection, I noticed that it's very organized. I like the handy calendar so I can actually see when my items are due and on which day of the week I need to bring them back. And it's convenient to have all your checkout, holds and due date information on one page. If I were like some customers, with a stack full of cards (belonging to every member of their family), Library Elf might make life a lot less complicated. That is, IF they use it. After all, keeping track of five cards with 15 books on each one is SO much easier than having one card checked out to the max.

(( silence - insert sound of crickets chirping))

Sarcasm...just one more service I provide.

No comments: