Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

Late Night Blogger - Week 1, #2


I think it's hard to escape being a bibliophile without also harboring a yearning to learn. Why open a book if not to find out more about...possibilities? For me, learning a new skill (like blogging) is like reading a book that you're not sure if you're going to get through. I am tentative at first. I figure, if I can get through those first 3 chapters I'm pretty much home free. Then, if the subject is not grabbing me, it becomes a challenge to see if I can hit the halfway mark. I'm a fairly tenacious learner and an even more reluctant quitter, especially if pride is a factor. If Oprah's book club can slog it through this snore-fest, then gosh darn it, so can I! So far, learning about blogs has been a quick learn. My biggest challenge so far has been figuring out what to write AND getting it done before midnight! Zzzzz....

No comments: